Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh Jean, where have you been all my life?

Photobucket

I spend far to much time telling myself I should be blogging and reading others blogs for the much needed blogspiration than actually blogging. Not too good.

Well I must say, it's not often you come across a designer who flawlessly encaptulates both sensuality and eccentricity, it's a look i've recently realised I strive to achieve.

I give to you JEAN-CHARLES DE CASTELBAJAC fall 2009.

Photobucket


source: elle.com

p.s. I realise this is probably old news but unfortunately I don't really keep up with current trends and such, so bear with me.

That tartan is proper mad and now the goal of tomorrows thrifting excursion and i'm thinking that lipstick bullet belt thing is pure genius - both stylish and efficient. sigh.

ciao
x.

No comments: