Monday, April 13, 2009

legacy.

me makin a not happy pose LOL!! Pictures, Images and Photos

so we all know that if I were a guy my style would be somewhere between michael jackson, kanye west and lenny kravitz. kings of style. you know, sometimes I wish I were a dude just so i could dress like that that, but then I remember how much I love skirts and dresses and I'm content with my gender. So, just recently I've become obsessed with this girl called Zoe, who is the daughter of none other than Lenny Kravitz and it's just so perfect.

She has mad as style and I just can't resist trying to find more snaps of her. So maybe she doesn't really go all out like my usual sty-dls, but yu've gotsa have a lil cas every now and then, and zoe kravitz has perfected it.

I forsee good things, my ITgirl sense is a-tingling.

bossip s/s 2009 paris Pictures, Images and Photos

me walkin down the street silly me Pictures, Images and Photos

zoe kravitz Pictures, Images and Photos

Zoe Kravitz Pictures, Images and Photos
[source: photobucket]

Ciao.

No comments: